Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reader Feedback Wanted

It's time for some personal interaction with you wacky people... So I added a poll feature yesterday evening and thus far, I have received only one response. The worst part is that the response wasn't even mine. Is it not working properly? The last thing I want is to look like a hick who can't figure out the whiz-bangs and doo-dads of this intarnet thing. I am not a tech geek; it took me nearly an hour to figure out how to get the poll roughly where I wanted it to go. It's still not perfect; I wanted it placed in the sidebar underneath "About Me" but when I did that it pushed the sidebar all the way to the bottom of the page. WTF! Also, I haven't switched to the new-fangled Blogger template because I couldn't figure out how to keep my hit counter when I made the switch. It really is quite embarrassing that I can't figure this stuff out. Regardless, if you have any suggestions for the site, or know how to make the whiz-bangs and doo-dads do what I want them to, please let me know. In the meantime, I'll do my best to issue at least semi-regular rants to anger up the blood.

UPDATE: I fixed the poll problem, so have at it people!